Saturday, February 28, 2009

the days adventure

today i drove the two hours north to portland maine to get a few copys of the portland phoenix that used one of my pieces for its cover, as soon as my mission was acomplished i drove two hours across NH to milford to have dinner with coco and her family and celibrate her brothers birthday. after dinner i drove courtney and myself the hour and a half south to boston to watch a movie and pass out. all and all it was a good day. now i cant sleep.

P.S. my freind ryans piece is inside in the article and it looks amazing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick - Thanks for making the drive! Hope you like how it all came out. Next time - or if you want more copies - just drop me an e-mail and I'll send some down to you!

Be well.

Jeff Inglis, managing editor, Portland Phoenix
jinglis@phx.com