Thursday, October 1, 2009

COMPONENTS OF MY UPCOMING CONSTRUCT

the other day a freind came over to my apartment for the first time, after looking around for a bit at the piles of art and supplys, pop culture periferys and asorted brick a brak he declared "this place is like the inside of my head only its in the real world" this made me think what if i could actualy do this? what if i could make my mind manifest its clutered and confounded beauty in the physical world? this has led me to the conclusion that i must make an attempt i will build a room from my found object work and then i will fill the room with what it is that makes me me and if possible i will move into this room for an amount of time i have yet to determine. it will be somthing like luise burgiouse "cell's" but where those spaces are used as metaphor and aligorie mine will be as close to a litteral living space as possible .





No comments: